Help with Shipping & Orders
All payments for online orders are processed through Paypal or Stripe. These are secure methods of processing credit cards, and your data is protected through industry standard encryption.
You do not need a Paypal account to pay through Paypal. If you do have an account with Paypal, they will require you to log in if you are trying to use the credit card attached to that account.
For more help with Paypal payments, visit Paypal’s help page.
We ship Canada-wide, to the US and internationally – details below.
Free & Discounted Shipping Details
Canada & United States
- Canadian and US orders totaling $125 or more (pre-tax) are eligible for FREE SHIPPING.
Beyond Canada & USA
- We ship in Canada and the USA. We also ship internationally, if you have any issues at the checkout, please contact us.
Postage for returning products to Nice Shoes is at customer’s own expense. For exchanges within Canada, Nice Shoes will ship out the 2nd pair/item to you without charging postage.
When shipping returns, please contact us for the return address.
North Vancouver Pick-Up Option
We’re happy to offer a free pick-up option or to try items in North Vancouver for those in the area, please contact us prior to your order to ensure we have your item in stock.
The following conditions must be met for a refund or exchange:
- All items must be post marked for return/exchange within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- All items must be returned in the same condition they were purchased and be in brand new condition.
- All items must be un-used, un-worn, with tags attached (if applicable).
- All footwear must not have been worn outdoors.
- The original sales receipt must be included with a written note for the reason/instructions for return/exchange. Please be specific, if you are exchanging for size, do not forget to indicate your desired size.
- NOTE: Currently allowing returns and exchanges as described above on all clearance and sale items.
All clearance items (40% or greater discount) are final sale and do not qualify for return or exchange.
- The shoe box returned should not be taped, written on, stamped, or damaged.
- If the shoes are worn, no refund will be made.
- Gifts accompanied with a gift receipt are eligible for store credit or exchange only. No refund can be provided.
- You have 30 days from the date of receiving a gift to bring back the item.
A restocking fee will be charged if the shoe box returned is taped, written on, or stamped.
Customers will be refunded via PayPal and exchanged item will be shipped out, after we’ve received the returned product and determined that it is in original condition.
Shipping Details (Canadian customers)
Customers within Canada get one free ship back from Nice Shoes for exchanges on regular priced shoes. You are responsible for the postage for shipping the shoes back to us. We will cover the postage for sending the new pair of shoes to you. We do not offer free ship back for sale shoes.
Shipping Details (US and international Customers)
Please ship packages back using UPS or your country’s Postal Service only. We do not accept packages via Fedex. When filling out the customs forms, please put down “$0” for cost and write “Canadian Goods Returned” next to the item description. Country of origin should be “Canada”. Failure to fill out the customs forms properly may result in customs charges, which will be billed to you. We do not offer free ship back outside of Canada.
We guarantee our products against manufacturer defects for 6 months after purchase date. If you believe you received a defective item please email us as soon as you notice the defect. There is very little we can do after the 6 months period. Normal wear and tear or misuse will not be considered a defect. All warranty are void on clearance items.
Your privacy is important to us. For more information, read our full privacy statement.
If you have additional questions, concerns, or problems with an order, please contact us.